Tuesday, February 26, 2019

OPI ~ Adam Said “It’s New Year’s, Eve”


OPI ~ Adam Said “It’s New Year’s, Eve”
Classic, sexy red crème

I don’t buy many crème polishes but when I found this polish in a box of really cheap polishes, I knew it was too good to miss. I love reds!

The formula is great and so is the coverage. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

I added a shimmer gradient. I used a shimmer topper from Catrice called “Keep Me, I’m Cute” and a striper brush to apply the shimmer.

I topped it all with topcoat and this is my final result:

OPI ~ Adam Said “It’s New Year’s, Eve”

I love this shimmer, it’s like little diamonds on my nails!

OPI ~ Adam Said “It’s New Year’s, Eve”

This is “Adam Said “It’s New Year’s, Eve”” on its own; two coats and no topcoat.

OPI ~ Adam Said “It’s New Year’s, Eve”
OPI ~ Adam Said “It’s New Year’s, Eve”

Here are the two polishes side by side.


I love that red crème, it’s absolutely gorgeous. And the shimmer topper is more than amazing. Wow!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème and shimmer
Overall impression: Great polishes, both of them
Buy again: Yes to both

No comments:

Post a Comment