Saturday, February 9, 2019

Orly ~ Freudian Flip


Orly ~ Freudian Flip
Blue to purple duochromatic shimmer

Here’s a beautiful duochromatic polish from Orly’s series of breathable polishes.

The formula seems a bit sheer but the polish covers in two coats. The drying time is good.

The stamp is from Moyou London’s stamping plate “Crystal Collection-04” and I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Restless Night”. I topped the whole thing with “Northern Lights” from Out The Door.

Here’s my final result.

Orly ~ Freudian Flip

Isn’t it just pretty?

Orly ~ Freudian Flip

Here’s “Freudian Flip” alone. Two coats and no topcoat.

Orly ~ Freudian Flip
Orly ~ Freudian Flip

The stuff I used today lies here:


Ooh, I like this a lot.

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Duochrome, shimmer
Overall impression: Very pretty polish, great shimmer
Buy again: Yes

1 comment:

  1. Definitely Yes! to Freudian Flip and to the final result! :-)

    ReplyDelete