Sunday, February 10, 2019

OPI ~ Significant Other Color


OPI ~ Significant Other Color
Lavender with a strong green shimmer

I wasn’t quite sure whether this was a topper or not when I bought this, but I fell for the beautiful shimmer. I can already tell you right now that it isn’t a topper – this polish works on its own.

I used two coats for my manicure. The drying time is good.

The dots are made with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Emerald” and there’s a layer of topcoat on to seal it all up.

This is how pretty it all ended up.

OPI ~ Significant Other Color

 I quite like these two colours together.

OPI ~ Significant Other Color

Here’s “Significant Other Color” alone; this is two coats and no topcoat.

OPI ~ Significant Other Color
OPI ~ Significant Other Color

Here are the two polishes I used today.


“Significant Other Color” isn’t a colour I’d usually fall for but I must admit that I really like the strong shimmer in this one. I found this one for €4 in Germany, and that’s a great price.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong shimmer
Overall impression: Great shimmer. A bit brush stroke-y but I don’t mind that.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. Not my shade, but together with Kaleidoscope looks good :)

    ReplyDelete