Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Essie ~ 1537 City Slicker


Essie ~ 1537 City Slicker
Fuchsia crushed glitter, textured

“City Slicker” is one of six polishes from the Concrete Glitters-collection from Autumn 2018. I bought all six of them because they looked so beautiful. There’ll be link to the other polishes in the collection in the end of the post.

We are now over half way through the collection. “City Slicker” is the fourth one I try on and it’s my favourite of them all. It’s a gorgeous magenta with lots of beautiful sparkles. The formula is good and easy to work with. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

The stamp is from Lina’s stamping plate “Feeling Shapely! 01”. I stamped with a stamping polish from BornPrettyStore.

This is “Can’t Stop Her In Copper” alone, two coats and no topcoat.

Here’s the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Essie ~ 1537 City Slicker

I really like this combo!

Essie ~ 1537 City Slicker

Isn’t that just an amazing colour?      

Essie ~ 1537 City Slicker
Essie ~ 1537 City Slicker

Here’s the stuff I used today.


Like I said: This is my favourite of the bunch. It’s absolutely gorgeous!

Here’ll be links to the other polishes in the Concrete Glitters-collection:




Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Glittery texture
Overall impression: Great formula, pretty gritty surface, very classy, beautiful colour
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: