Sunday, February 24, 2019

Depend ~ #520


Depend ~ #520
Magenta with blue and magenta shimmer

Depend is a Swedish brand and they have a wide range of colours. I like their polishes and I always check out the rack of Depend polishes in my local drugstore. I found this little gem in a big box of sale items last time I was there – I got 40 % off the price! I love discounts :D

The formula is really good and easy to work with. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was really good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “Goemetry BPX-L020” (Yes, they actually misspelled Geometry). I stamped with a blue stamping polish from El Corazón called “Nephritis”.

Here’s the final result including a layer of topcoat.

Depend ~ #520

Isn’t that just pretty? I really like this!

Depend ~ #520

Here’s #520 alone, no topcoat yet. This is right up my alley!

Depend ~ #520
Depend ~ #520

And this is the stuff I used today :)


I was really pleased to find such a little gem in the discounted section. What a score!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great quality, colour and effect. I love it.  
Buy again: Yes, even at full price :D

No comments:

Post a Comment