Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Essie ~ 1538 Night Owl

Essie ~ 1538 Night Owl
Emerald green crushed glitter, textured

“Night Owl” is one of six polishes from the Concrete Glitters-collection from Autumn 2018. I bought all six of them because they looked so beautiful. There’ll be link to the other polishes in the collection in the end of the post.

 “Night Owl” is the second last one I try on and it’s so beautiful. It’s a really nice looking emerald green packed with beautiful sparkles. The formula is good and easy to work with. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

I kept it simple and just added a star by the base of each nail. I sealed it up with topcoat and this is what I ended up with.

Essie ~ 1537 Night Owl
Essie ~ 1537 Night Owl

Isn’t it pretty?

Essie ~ 1537 Night Owl
Essie ~ 1537 Night Owl

This is “Night Owl” alone, two coats and no topcoat.

Essie ~ 1537 Night Owl
Essie ~ 1537 Night Owl

I love this one. It takes a lot of topcoat to even it all out though. I wore it with two layers of topcoat and it was still bumpy :D

Here’ll be links to the other polishes in the Concrete Glitters-collection:




Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Glittery texture
Overall impression: Great formula, pretty gritty surface, very classy, gorgeous colour
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: