Thursday, February 7, 2019

Orly ~ Stronger than Ever


Orly ~ Stronger than Ever
Ruby red with gold shimmer

“Stronger Than Ever” is from Orly’s series of Breathable Treatment + Color-polishes. It’s a beautiful ruby red polish with the most gorgeous shimmer.

I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time surprised me a bit because it was average.

The candy cane stripes are from Lina’s stamping plate “Feeling Shapely! 01”.

Here’s the final manicure photographed in the lightbox.

Orly ~ Stronger than Ever

The topcoat pulled a bit on the stripes, but it only shows on the photo and not in real life.

Orly ~ Stronger than Ever

This is two coats of “Stronger Than Ever” photographed in daylight. I have already added a layer of topcoat.

Orly ~ Stronger than Ever
Orly ~ Stronger than Ever

Here’s the stuff I used today.


“Stronger Than Ever” is seriously gorgeous, I love everything about it (except for the average drying time) :D


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Beautiful, gorgeous, I love it
Buy again: Yes

1 comment: