Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Trend It Up ~ #050

Trend It Up ~ #050
Sky blue with holographic microglitter

Here’s another beautiful polish from Trend It Up. I bought it in Germany recently.

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

The stamp is from Moyou London’s stamping plate “Back to the 60s-04” and I stamped with a dark purple stamping polish from BornPrettyStore. It has a name but they haven’t stated it on the bottle and I honestly can’t be bothered to look it up, haha.

Here’s the final result including a layer of topcoat.

Trend It Up ~ #050

I really like the outcome of this.

Trend It Up ~ #050

Here’s #050 alone. This is two coats and no topcoat.

Trend It Up ~ #050
Trend It Up ~ #050

And this is the stuff I used.


I really like this little gem of a polish. The “Prisma Tip”-collection looks really awesome!

Number of coats: 2

Drying time: Really good
Finish: Crème with microglitter
Overall impression: Great polish, I love it
Buy again: yes

1 comment: