Saturday, February 23, 2019

Trend It Up ~ #292

Trend It Up ~ #292
Green to purple shimmery duochrome

I bought this pretty polish in a DM in Germany. It’s a really pretty duochrome. It shows up mostly dark green on the nails but it’s a really nice shade of green.

The formula is really good. I used two easy and fast drying coats for full opacity.

I decided to pair it with an old glitter topper from LynBDesigns: “Colorful Expletive”. It’s a mix of glitter, bar glitter and stars in a clear base. The glitter effect killed the colourshift quite a lot, but look at how pretty it still is:

Trend It Up ~ #292

Here’s number 292 on its own. This is two coats and no topcoat. You can see the purple mostly near my cuticles. Look at that green shimmer – isn’t it just lovely?

Trend It Up ~ #292
Trend It Up ~ #292

This picture is taken in the lightbox in an attempt of showing the shift more. I didn’t catch it quite as much as I had hoped to but I hope you get the idea anyway.

Trend It Up ~ #292
Trend It Up ~ #292

Here are the two polishes side by side.


Trend It Up is a brand worth checking out! They make quite a range of colours and effects, also in makeup.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer, duochrome
Overall impression: Great quality polish, nice colour, not the strongest shift, but still very pretty
Buy again: Yes


1 comment: