Friday, February 22, 2019

KBShimmer ~ Best Witches


KBShimmer ~ Best Witches
Purple jelly packed with silver holographic glitters

“Best Witches” is from the Falloween 2018 Collection. The formula is great and I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

I had originally planned on wearing this on its own, but I changed my mind last minute. I made two hot pink stripes on each nail. I used El Corazón’s stamping polish “Pink Neon” for that.

Here’s the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

KBShimmer ~ Best Witches

I must admit that I really like this combination.

KBShimmer ~ Best Witches

This is “Best Witches” alone; two coats and no topcoat. There’s so much glitter in this that it dries up a bit bumpy. It takes more than one layer of topcoat to smooth out the bumpiness.

KBShimmer ~ Best Witches
KBShimmer ~ Best Witches

I really like this polish, it’s a gem!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Microglitter, sparkly
Overall impression: Great colour and finish, I love it!
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment