Monday, February 18, 2019

Essie ~ 1536 Can’t Stop Her In Copper


Essie ~ 1536 Can’t Stop Her In Copper
Warm golden crushed glitter, textured

“Can’t Stop Her In Copper” is one of six polishes from the Concrete Glitters-collection from Autumn 2018. I bought all six of them because they looked so beautiful. There’ll be link to the other polishes in the collection in the end of the post.

“Can’t Stop Her In Copper” is the third one I try on. It’s a beautiful golden polish with lots of sparkles. The colour is really pleasant, even for my skin tone. The formula is good and easy to work with. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

You’ll get to see this one without nail art, since I dented it right after I took these pictures.

This is “Can’t Stop Her In Copper” alone, two coats and no topcoat.

Essie ~ 1536 Can’t Stop Her In Copper
Essie ~ 1536 Can’t Stop Her In Copper

Isn’t that just a pretty colour?

Essie ~ 1536 Can’t Stop Her In Copper
Essie ~ 1536 Can’t Stop Her In Copper

I am usually not crazy about golden colours on my nails but I must admit that I really dig this one.

Here’ll be links to the other polishes in the Concrete Glitters-collection:




Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Glittery texture
Overall impression: Great formula, pretty gritty surface, very classy, beautiful golden shade
Buy again: Yes

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful gold shade..Essie always has some great polishes in their collections.

    ReplyDelete