Saturday, February 2, 2019

Kiko ~ Sparkling Holiday #01

Kiko ~ Sparkling Holiday #01
Christmas red with shimmer

Here’s the second polish from Kiko’s collection of Christmas shimmers 2018. I showed you the darker sister #02 yesterday. Click here to be taken to that post in case you missed it.

The formula is really easy to work with and the coverage is perfect – I used one single coat of polish for my manicure. The drying time is good.

I just added a couple of stickers onto my nails. I topped it all with topcoat to protect the manicure.

Here’s the whole thing, photographed in the lightbox.

Kiko ~ Sparkling Holiday #01
Kiko ~ Sparkling Holiday #01

I’m amazed at how well this polish covers. It’s a perfect one coater, just like its sister.

Kiko ~ Sparkling Holiday #01
Kiko ~ Sparkling Holiday #01

This polish is just perfect for me. I love the formula, the finish and the colour. Perfect!

Number of coats: 1
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Good formula, great coverage. The polish is super pretty.
Buy again: Yes

1 comment: