Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Sally Hansen ~ Right Said Red

Sally Hansen ~ Right Said Red
Bright red crelly

I originally thought that this was going to be a “Walking down Memory Lane with Sally Hansen”-post. I know I have worn “Right Said Red” before but apparently I haven’t blogged about it.

The formula is squishy and the polish really wanted to be on the cuticles as well. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

I decided to pair it with a glitter topper from Sation: “Miss Popular”. It’s a lovely red and silver glitter-mix in a clear base. Last time I wore that was in 2012, so it’s definitely time again.

Here’s two coats of “Right Said Red” and one coat of Sation’s glitter “Miss Popular”. There’s also a layer of topcoat over it.


This is two coats of “Right Said Red” and no topcoat. Look how squishy it is!

Sally Hansen ~ Right Said Red

Here are the two polishes I used.


I really like both of these polishes and it was nice to pull them out of the Helmer for a bit :D


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crelly
Overall impression: Nice, classic colour. Formula a little bit all over the cuticles.
Buy again: Yes to both

No comments:

Post a Comment