Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Nicole by OPI ~ Fabulous is my middle name



Nicole by OPI ~ Fabulous is my middle name
Silver Glitter base with gold, red, pink and blue micro bar glitter

Before I show you the glitter, I’m going to put on some underwear for it. I chose Gosh’ “Berry Me”, which is a lovely deep, berry red crème polish. Formula is great, like with most other Gosh polishes, and it took two coats to make it look like this:


Pretty, no? And perfect for the glitter. ‘Fabulous is my middle name’ is apparently from a limited edition collection from spring 2012, only released in Walmart. I picked mine up in a blog sale, and am very happy with it, even though I was in for a surprise!

I applied one coat over my ring finger and my thumb. On the other fingers I applied a coat of Accessorize “Lady Bird”, which is a red jelly with black dots in it. Here it is, with one coat of BK top coat over it:




The surprise I mentioned was that the glitter contains bar glitters. I seriously didn’t see that before I looked through the pictures I took of this mani after I’d applied it. And I actually wear my polishes, which means that I’m having it on for at least a day before I take it off. And I just didn’t see the bar glitters, even though I looked at my nails often!

Here’s a close up of the bottle. Look at all those colours in it!



And here’s one of the entire mani. This is definitely not the last time I wear this glitter, despite of the bars!


Here are the pretty bottles:


Have a polish ever revealed secrets to you on the pics that you didn’t see in real life?

10 comments:

  1. What a perfect name for a polish LOL
    Love the layering!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the depth of Gosh color! beautiful shade. It reminds me about autumn. And this Accessorize looks very interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Gosh is a really nice polish, and can be used for stamping as well.
      The Accessorize is really cool too. I'll send it to you if you want it :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I was positively surprised over how pretty the glitter was too :)

      Delete
  4. That berry base color is so deep and gorgeous, and I like the glitter you added! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  5. These nail polishes made an amazing combo! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to experiment more with using several polishes in my manis :) Thank you! <3

      Delete