Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Another haul of polish from Russia

Hi there girls,

Here are some polishes I've been waiting for for almost two months: These polishes are all part of a swap package from my dear friend Anastasia from Little World of Coloured Nails! The waiting time has been almost unbearable long, so I was very happy that the polishes finally arrived! 

Let's take a look at some of my new pretties from Russia, shall we?

Divage Special Effects: 4910, Jeanmishel without name or number, Golden Rose 194
 I'm looking forward to trying all these. Jeanmishel seem to be a special effect polish, and shimmers and glitters are always welcome in my stash.

Dance Legend: 11 from Red Show Collection, and #40

Red glitter! And a red polish with the most amazing holo-glitter! 


Pupa 606 and 34, Eva 062
 Burgundy with pink shimmer, blue holo and pink holo. Now we're just waiting for the sun to shine!

Maybelline Colorama: 53, 171A, 54 and 170A
Maybelline has made some pretty cool polishes in their Colorama series. Pink with micro holo glitter, silver shimmer, red with holo glitter and blue jeans with shimmer. I love them all!

I'm so pleased with all my new pretties, and have the luxury problem that I don't know which one to try on first! :D 

Thank you Anastasia, for doing this great swap with me! <3

PS. I'm still working on my UK haul. Expect it to be up by the end of this week. 

8 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I'm looking forward to seeing these on you! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a drool-worthy swap - lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sooooo happy to know that you like these pretties!!! :)
    And you've made a little mistake. You wrote numbers of Pupa polishes from the bottom of polish, but actually polish number is on the back, so burgundy one is # 609 and holo is 034 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love them all, you're very good to me! :)
      Thank you for the correction, I shall write it up right away! :)

      Delete
  4. YaaaahhhH!! These are all great!

    ReplyDelete