Friday, April 12, 2013

Color Club ~ Eternal Beauty



Color Club ~ Eternal Beauty
Strong linear holographic purple

Eternal Beauty is from the second Halo Hues collection from spring 2013.

The formula is simply fantastic. I used my regular base coat, and the polish applied like butter; no pulling or streaking at all. It was opaque after just one coat – I was amazed! I applied two anyway, to give this polish the best conditions!

I will let the pictures do the talking today, because there aren’t words that quite describe how amazing this polish is!

Here is what two coats of Eternal Beauty looks like, with one layer of Catrice Quick Dry & High Shine over it:


I think Eternal Beauty is the perfect name for this!


I mean: Look at it!!


One last shot, because I seriously love this polish!


And the proof of how much I like it: I didn’t apply any sort of nail art to it. That’s right – you heard me - none at all! I just wore it just like that!

Amazing, huh? ;)

Opacity: 10/10
Colour, prettiness: 10/10
Durability: 10/10
Value for money: 10/10
Overall: 10/10
Buy again: Yes!!

20 comments:

  1. Ah, perfection. This is on my wishlist. I painted my nails with Halo-graphic last night and haven't done any nail art either lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you know exactly how I'm feeling with these holos. They're almost too pretty to cover with anything :D

      Delete
  2. It's impossible not to love this one - so gorgeous, simple as that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH love this color one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's stunning. simply STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah the holo is so strong! Love it! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes to the Holo! This is one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too, and I'm so happy to finally see the sun again! :)

      Delete