Sunday, April 14, 2013

London haul

I spent a week in London recently, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I visited a lot of different sights, saw a lot of things and did also get time to do a bit of shopping. I was asked to show my London haul, but it has taken a bit of time to get the polishes I bought sorted out, since I also bought polishes for swaps and for a couple of friends. 

But - here's the haul that I think I'm going to keep: 


The haul
There's a lot, isn't there?! Let me show you a bunch of them up close.

First there's four Fashionista polishes. It's a brand that's new to me, and I loved these four colours:


Fashionista: Ruby Slippers, Laila, Jet Set & Mystical Dragon

Invogue is another brand I haven't tried before. This is a series of suedes, and I've seen beautiful swatches of these on other blogs.


Invogue: Hot Gossip, Sophisticated & Emerald Dust

Kiko! These five are from their collection of mirror-polishes. They're highly pigmented and no less than perfect for stamping.


Kiko Mirrors: 616, 618, 621, 622 & 625

Kiko Sugar Matt! I bought all the shimmery ones except for the pink one. I regret now that I didn't buy that as well! :/


Kiko Sugar Mat: 643, 644, 645, 646
And three more Kikos. These three are from their Celebration LE series. Again, these are the shimmery ones from the collection.


Kiko Celebration: 621, 623, 624

Nail Pop. I have never even heard of this brand before, but look at how pretty they are! There's a blue and a orange/green flakie on top of the row, and the other four are glitters.


Nail Pop: Top row: Pearl Effect, Sequin Effect
Bottom row: Catsuit, Dazzle, Glamrock, Dorothy
Two holos from Topshop and a green flakie from Inglot. I already have holos in pink and blue, but can a girl really have too many holos? I think not!


Topshop: Wistful & Moondance. Inglot: 203
The last miscellaneous polishes. Two from No7, which is a brand I haven't tried before, but I've heard that it should be good, so I couldn't leave the purple and the burgundy shimmer alone. And three polishes from Miss Sporty - two glitters and a metallic-ish polish.



Misc No7 and Miss Sporty

That's the polishes that I decided to give you a closer look at. Do you see anything you like? Do you think it's a nice haul? :)

Have a great Sunday, everybody! ♥

28 comments:

  1. wow! So many pretty polishes. This haul is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm quite pleased with them myself :)

      Delete
  2. wow, I can't wait to see swatches of some of these :) Fantastic haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That haul added way too many polishes to my pile of untrieds :D I'm looking forward to trying them all!

      Delete
  3. Dangerous post for me, who just decided against a London trip ;___; as soon as you start posting the swatches, I might regret that decision ^^;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, well, in case you regret, you could change your decision? :)

      Delete
  4. Yummy yummy i say!! I Really want to try Kiko some day, have heard great things about them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiko polishes are really cool. It's so hard to limit yourself when you're visiting their store :D

      Delete
  5. I will instantly admit that I'm jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummi - I have to drool a little bit ;)
    Looovely colors - and those Nail Pop bottles look so cute - good thing there isn't an extra o in that name ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mwahahaha!!! I think I would even have bought them if there were called Nail Poop! :D :D :D

      Delete
  7. This is a really great haul! I've never heard of Nail Pop polishes before, they're looks interesting. And I like the Kiko mirrors, very nice colors. Fantastic haul, well done! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Kiko mirrors are only bought for stamping - and they really work! And thank you, I'm so pleased myself :)

      Delete
  8. Soooo jelous of Kiko Sugar Mats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, lovely haul. I came back from the UK a month ago but I didn't see Kiko polish anywhere. I did buy quite a few from Claire's, Boots and Miss Sporty, though hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiko polishes are only sold in Kiko's own shops, that's probably why you didn't see any. It's good that you got your hands on something good though ;)

      Delete
  10. That's an AMAZING haul! Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's more than just nice haul! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is amazing! *wipes off drool*
    You go, girl! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. Kim! :
      I know right? You should've been with me!!

      Delete
  14. Wahhhhhh I am soooo Jelly!! The Kikos and Inglot!!! Amazing Haul! You certainly had fun there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure did! :)
      And I would love to try and buy Inglot in Poland instead, where the prices are so much lower than everywhere else :)

      Delete