Thursday, November 10, 2016

Anonymous Lacquer ~ Night Shift



Anonymous Lacquer ~ Night Shift
Purple linear holo with green shift

Night Shift is a Facebook Group custom from the Spooktember collection from September 2016, just like Realm of the Fae is. 

The formula is really good and easy to work with and I used two easy coats for my mani. The drying time is good.

This is two coats and no topcoat taken in the morning sun.


I stamped on it. I wanted to use my brand new plate from Chez Delaney called “Water Marble”. It’s a big plate full of a variety of water marble designs. I absolutely love it. I stamped with El Corazón’s “Turquoise”.

This is the final mani including topcoat. It’s taken with flash.


I really like both the motif and the polishes.


This picture is taken in low lights. 


Night Shift was limited edition and is no longer available. Tomorrow I’ll show  you the last polish of the Spooktember trio: Wicked Intentions.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Duochromatic linear holo
Overall impression: Great formula, cool rainbows, nice colour
Buy again: Yes

17 comments:

  1. Fantastic final effect, I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous and I love the stamping too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great stamping! Love the base and the water color pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and if the stamping looks so beautiful...who needs watermarble ..ha ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, no, I know, right?! I love this plate a lot :D

      Delete
  5. It is so gorgeous and I love the stamping :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nice polish and the stamping looks great!

    ReplyDelete