Sunday, November 27, 2016

Pahlish ~ Pride



Pahlish ~ Pride
Violet purple jelly with gold and pink flakes and a scattered holographic finish

Pride is a part of the Color4Nails exclusive collection: Seven Deadly Sins, that came out in Summer 2016. This is the only one out of the seven polishes I bought.

The formula is really good – I have come to expect that from Pahlish now. They really make great polishes. I used two easy coats for my mani and the drying time was good.

This is what two coats and no topcoat looks like. The picture is taken with flash:


I made dots on it because I love dots. The teal is also a Pahlish; a nameless one. It is marked with a “?” in the bottom of the bottle to indicate that this is a mystery polish. Pahish’s mystery polishes consist of random sample and test batch stock of unreleased polishes in the workshop. I’m a sucker for surprises, so I usually buy at least one mystery polish when I buy other Pahlishes. I also made some random white dots.

Here’s the final mani including a layer of topcoat.


This picture is taken in daylight and reveals the pretty flakes.


Pride is limited edition and it's still available.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Jelly with micro glitter and scattered holo effect
Overall impression: Great colour and lovely flakes, the quality is exquisite.
Buy again: Yes

11 comments: