Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Polished for Days ~ No Peeking!



Polished for Days ~ No Peeking!
Green base with holographic silver micro glitters and green iridescent shimmer

There has been a long time where I haven’t bought new brands of polish. Mostly because the market is so darn huge that it’s impossible to try them all. So I bought the brands that I already know as being good quality brands. Recently I fell over a couple of brands that got me curious; like the NCLA polishes I’ve showed you over the last couple of days. And Polished for Days, that I’m going to show you today.

The formula is really good and the coverage is good. I used two coats for my mani, and the drying time was good.

Here’s two coats and a layer of topcoat taken with flash.


I just love the sparkles in this polish.


This picture is taken in low lights. The shimmers refuse to not sparkle.


I wore it like this, without any sort of nail art over it. Mostly because I was out of ideas but also because I think it’s super pretty on its own.

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Jelly base with microglitter and shimmer
Overall impression: Great first impression. Good quality, easy to work with, pretty.
Buy again: Yes

16 comments:

  1. What a fun name for at gorgeous polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it too, both the name and the polish :)

      Delete
  2. Oh I LOVE the sparkle and shade, really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shade. Love the shimmer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty green, full of lovely sparkles :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely shade of green, so sparkly and cute :D

    ReplyDelete