Tuesday, November 22, 2016

El Corazón ~ Tequila Sunrise 423/630



El Corazón ~ Tequila Sunrise 423/630
Red to orange duochrome with shimmer

I haven’t fallen out of love with El Corazón’s polishes yet, so today I’m going to show you another one: Tequila Sunrise.

The formula is great and the polish is easy to apply. The pictures show brush strokes, but they weren’t really visible in real life. The drying time is really good, this polish is a winner.

Take a look at how pretty it is in ordinary daylight. This is two coats and no topcoat.


The duochromatic effect isn’t dramatic in this polish but to be honest I didn’t even know it was a duochrome when I bought it :D


I intended to stamp on it, but I wanted to have breakfast first. Unfortunately I dented three of the nails badly while eating, so I ended up taking it all off. I wasn’t in the mood for repairs. Hmmph.

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Duochrome with holo shimmer
Overall impression: Good shift, great colours, cool polish
Buy again: Yes

16 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful color, but not too keen on the brush strokes....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The camera picks everything up, also the things the human eye doesn't see :D

      Delete
  2. It is a pretty red! I like it on you!
    Have a good day despite what happened during your breakfast!! Smuack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color! It almost looks like metal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful shade very metallic but doesnt look duochrome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The duochrome isn't strong, but it definitely shifts between red and orange :D

      Delete
  5. It's really nice, I have a very similar colour from Morgan Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds cool! Do you remember the name of it?

      Delete