Monday, November 21, 2016

Born Pretty stamping plate BPX-L009



Born Pretty stamping plate BPX-L009


Today I’m going to show you another stamping plate.

BPX-L009 looks like this:


It wasn’t easy to pick just one design for my nails but I went with the heart design. The plate isn’t etched as deeply as the regular BP-L plates so I couldn’t get my faithful clear stamper to pick up any of the design. I had to use my really old sticky stamper from ebay to get the motifs onto my nails. That is a thing that I would like Born Pretty Store to correct because these motifs are super good with a clear stamper.

This is what it ended up looking like anyway:


I really like this design because it allows so much of the base colour to show itself.


I like this low light picture as well.



The verdict:

Pros:
Great designs

Cons:
The etching
I can’t use any stamper on this plate


I might as well show you the polish I’m wearing too. It’s also a Born Pretty polish. It’s #25. The formula is great, and I used two easy and fast drying coats for my mani. Here’s two coats and no topcoat taken with flash:


This is a low light picture. I like it a lot!



12 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful, I really love the holo/stamping combo! Also the polish looks great alone too, I really need to try the BPS holo's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first holos Born Pretty made were pretty sheer, but their newest ones are really good and hihgly recommendable.

      Delete
  2. I always use a sticky stamper so this plate should work for me. Lovely colour combo and the holo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my clear stamper, so that is the one I prefer using. I find more and more plates that are picky and I don't like that at all.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous polish and nice stamping :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful polish - and lovely patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's a nice plate, the patterns are really interesting :)

    ReplyDelete