Saturday, November 26, 2016

Morgan Taylor ~ Fit For a Queen



Morgan Taylor ~ Fit For a Queen
Red jelly with red glitter

I was in the mood to wear something red and glittery. I looked in the Helmer to find something special. My eyes fell on Fit For A Queen by Morgan Taylor. It’s a beautiful red jelly with red microglitter – just my kind of red. I looked up how long ago it is since I wore it last, and it’s two years ago! I showed it on the blog right here.

I used two easy coats for my mani and the drying time is good. It needs a layer of topcoat to come to life, so this is two coats and a layer of topcoat in the sun:


I took this other picture in low lights. I simply love polishes like this one.


I wore it like this and I loved it!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Jelly with micro glitter
Overall impression: I love it! The colour and the glitter is right up my alley
Buy again: Yes

12 comments: