Thursday, November 24, 2016

Born Pretty paisley and dreamcatcher stickers



Born Pretty paisley and dreamcatcher stickers


Today I’m going to show you some stickers from Born Pretty Store.

The stickers look like this:


 I used them like this:


They are really easy to remove from the paper, perhaps a little bit too easy. The first one popped right off and disappeared, haha! The next one behaved better and the rest came onto the nails easily. I have sealed them up with topcoat to make the stay on the nails.


I want to show you the base colour on its own. It’s NailNation 3000’s Glow Worm. Two easy coats, good drying time. It smells odd now, and it’s not as neon as it was when I used it last, almost 3 years ago. It’s still pretty though. Click here to see what Glow Worm looked like when I first used it.
This is two coats, no topcoat.


Isn't that pretty? I like this polish a lot!

12 comments: