Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Depend ~ 482



Depend ~ 482
Lavender with blue and silver shimmer

Depend is a Swedish brand that I don’t often buy. The bottles are so small, only 5 ml. I often check the rack though and I fell for the shimmer in this little bottle of lavender prettiness.

The formula is a bit tricky if you’re not careful. I found out that it streaks if you use more than 3 brush strokes per nail. The brush is wide though so it’s definitely manageable. I needed three coats to even out all little irregularities. The drying time is okay.

This is three coats and no topcoat taken with flash.


This is the same thing, just taken in low lights.


I made a bit of nail art on it. I made lines and dots with Anonymous Lacquer’s Wicked Intentions (LINK), and applied a layer of Depend #335 – which is a clear base with holo and iridescent glitter in various sizes. I finished the whole thing with a layer of ordinary topcoat and this is my final mani taken with flash:


Here’s the low light picture. The glitter is a really nice addition to any glitter lover’s collection.


Here are the three bottles of polish I used.


I bought two more Depend polishes that I’ll probably show you over the next couple of days.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Nice shimmer, I wish it was a two coater now the bottle is so small
Buy again: No

12 comments:

  1. It looks nice:) I really like Depend, I think most of their polishes have nice quality and they make a lot of fun and trendy polishes and also nail art supplies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I agree with you, I do like the brand. :)

      Delete
  2. Romantic shade... and with the nail art also sparkly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a sweet lavendar and I love the nail art on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really nice lavender, I love the shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lavender shade is very pretty and I like it with the nail art on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shimmer and that mani is just amazing :-D

    ReplyDelete