Sunday, November 13, 2016

Catrice ~ No Snow Petrol


Catrice ~ No Snow Petrol
Teal with blue shimmer

Catrice makes really great and cheap polishes and I love all the Catrice polishes I’ve got. No Snow Petrol has been waiting for a long while in the box to be featured and today is the day.

I used two really easy coats for full opacity and the drying time was good. I have to mention the brush too. It’s wide and flat and curved at the end, so it’s really easy to get close to the cuticles without actually touching them. Thumbs up for the brush, I love it.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat in the sun:

Catrice ~ No Snow Petrol
Catrice ~ No Snow Petrol

I love both the colour and the shimmer.

I stamped a very 70’s-ish motiv on them, using Moyou London’s stamping plate Pro Collection-10. I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish Orange Neon. It didn’t turn out very crisp today, I am not sure why. The plate works just fine and so does the polish. But anyway, you get the idea.

The final mani including a layer of topcoat ended up looking like this:

Catrice ~ No Snow Petrol
Catrice ~ No Snow Petrol

It may not be the most obvious colour combination but I did this!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Good polish, cool colour, I love the shimmer and the brush
Buy again: Yes

12 comments:

  1. What a pretty color combo!!! I like it a lot!
    Yes, Catrice polishes have an high quality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm a fan of Catrice polishes, but also a fan of their eye makeup :)

      Delete
  2. I like this Catrice, I have a few of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice colour and I like the subtle shimmer :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful color! I like Catrice cosmetics too, not only nail polish, but the lipstick is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only got a single lipstick from Catrice, and I really like it. Their eye makeup is really good too :)

      Delete
    2. PS. You have a beautiful blog, but I can't comment on it because I don't have Google+, sorry! :/

      Delete
  5. An oldie but goodie, and such a perfect color for you :)

    ReplyDelete