Saturday, November 19, 2016

Sation ~ Power to the Purple



Sation ~ Power to the Purple
Deep purple with shimmer

I was in the dotty kind of mood today! Dots are such a great and fun way to make your nails look great. I used Sation’s Power to the Purple as my base colour. It’s a lovely purple, great polish that covers in two fast drying coats.

Let me show you the final result, because I didn’t take any pictures of the purple alone.


The dots are made with three stamping polishes from El Corazón. The pink is Bisque, the green is Turguoise and the blue is Blue Neon.


There’s the polishes I used:


I love dotting with stamping polishes! It’s so easy to get a great and opaque result. Plus I never get to use up an entire bottle of stamping polish if I only use it for stamping, so this is a great way to use the polishes I bought.

I love this cheerful mani and my boyfriend was impressed too. How about you, do you like it? Or aren’t you crazy about dots in general? :)
 
Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Fast
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Cool colour, great polish to work with, I like it!
Buy again: Yes

14 comments: