Friday, November 25, 2016

Anonymous Lacquer ~ Os To



Anonymous Lacquer ~ Os To
Deep magenta strong linear holo with a metallic-ish finish

Os To is a custom I had made for me and a very dear friend. I had two bottles made, one for her and one for me. "Os To" means “the two of us”.

The formula is a bit on the thick side but I prefer that. The coverage is really good; I could easily have got away with just one coat. I applied two though and the drying time was wicked fast.

Here’s two coats and a layer of topcoat in the sun:


Be still, my heart, be still. This is so gorgeous!


Here’s what it looks like in ordinary daylight, no sun. Such a pretty colour, there are still rainbows and the finish is fantastic.


I love this so much. I wore it like this, no nail art, just pure perfection.
Thank you, Mildred! ♥


Number of coats: 2, but 1 would have been enough
Drying time: Wicked fast
Finish: Linear holo, metallic finish
Overall impression: Wow, just wow! Everything about this polish is amazing.
Buy again: I would!

14 comments: