Saturday, November 12, 2016

Polished for Days ~ XOXO



Polished for Days ~ XOXO
Described as purple shifting magenta base packed with holographic glitters

XOXO is my second polish from Polished for Days. I bought three and was mighty impressed by No Peeking, which was my first. I was very curious to find out if that was just a lucky shot, or if they’re generally good. Let’s find out, shall we?

The formula is great and so is the coverage. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

I was lucky that the sun was out. Here’s two coats and no topcoat taken in the sunshine:


Look at those sparkling rainbows; aren’t they just pretty?


I stamped on it. The motif is a water marble swirly motif from the plate “Water Marble” from Chez Delaney. I stamped with El Corazon’s stamping polish Melody Mermaids, which is a metallic medium blue.

Here’s my final mani in the sun:


Here it is in my lightbox to show off the motifs better.


This is the pretty sisters.


I’m still impressed with Polished for Days and can’t wait to try the last one on. Stay tuned for that because I think I saved the best till last!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Jelly base with holo microglitter and shimmer
Overall impression: Great polish, easy to work with, super pretty sparkles.
Buy again: Yes

12 comments: