Saturday, November 12, 2016

Polished for Days ~ XOXO



Polished for Days ~ XOXO
Described as purple shifting magenta base packed with holographic glitters

XOXO is my second polish from Polished for Days. I bought three and was mighty impressed by No Peeking, which was my first. I was very curious to find out if that was just a lucky shot, or if they’re generally good. Let’s find out, shall we?

The formula is great and so is the coverage. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

I was lucky that the sun was out. Here’s two coats and no topcoat taken in the sunshine:

Polished for Days ~ XOXO
Polished for Days ~ XOXO

Look at those sparkling rainbows; aren’t they just pretty?

Polished for Days ~ XOXO
Polished for Days ~ XOXO

I stamped on it. The motif is a water marble swirly motif from the plate “Water Marble” from Chez Delaney. I stamped with El Corazon’s stamping polish Melody Mermaids, which is a metallic medium blue.

Here’s my final mani in the sun:

Polished for Days ~ XOXO
Polished for Days ~ XOXO

Here it is in my lightbox to show off the motifs better.

Polished for Days ~ XOXO
Polished for Days ~ XOXO

This is the pretty sisters.

Polished for Days ~ XOXO

I’m still impressed with Polished for Days and can’t wait to try the last one on. Stay tuned for that because I think I saved the best till last!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Jelly base with holo microglitter and shimmer
Overall impression: Great polish, easy to work with, super pretty sparkles.
Buy again: Yes

12 comments: