Tuesday, November 1, 2016

ILNP ~ Contraband



ILNP ~ Contraband
Darkened purple shimmer

Contraband is a beautiful purple. It’s dark and vampy and that’s why it’s been sitting in the infamous box of untrieds for so long. I don’t mind dark polishes as long as they’re not too dark. But yeah… Contraband might be a bit too dark for me.

Anyway! The formula is great and the polish covers well. I used two easy coats for my mani and the drying time is good.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat:


I had to brighten it up a bit to wear it so I stamped on it. I found my water marble-ish motif of stamping plate hehe 040 and I stamped with El Corazón’s Manatee. After the stamping I topped my mani with Out the Door’s Northern Lights holo glitter topcoat.

This is my final mani:


That’s much better for me, now I can actually wear it :D

Here are the polishes I used:


I’ve almost used half of the Northern Lights. I did already buy a back up bottle, because I really like this topper.

Contraband is pretty but I’m going to have to find it a new home where it’ll be loved more.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Dark and vampy, really cool quality polish.
Buy again: No, but only because it’s too dark for me

8 comments: