Sunday, November 6, 2016

NCLA ~ Redicalist



NCLA ~ Redicalist
Raspberry red scattered holo

This is the first time I try a NCLA polish. It actually isn’t my first, but it’s the first to go on the nails.

The formula is really amazing and the polish just glides on easily. The drying time is extremely good. I only have positive things to say about Redicalist.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat taken in the sun:


I just adore this colour!


I didn’t want to overwhelm this beauty so I just stamped a simple heart by the base of each nail. The heart is from UR Beautiful-01 and I stamped with El Corazón’s white stamping polish. I didn’t apply topcoat before the stamping but after, and Redicalist was a good girl that didn’t bleed.

Here’s my final mani in the sun:


This photo is taken with flash to show you the full holo effect.


And this last photo is taken in low lights. Isn’t the colour still beautiful?!


I’m seriously impressed by the quality of Redicalist and can’t wait to try the other couple of NCLA polishes I bought to see if the quality is equally good. I keep my fingers crossed :D


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Extremely good
Finish: Scattered holo
Overall impression: Ooh la la, great first impression, I love everything about it!
Buy again: I definitely would!

12 comments: