Sunday, March 25, 2012

Astor ~ 110

Astor ~ 110
Burgundy red with pink and silver shimmer


Here’s another polish I bought in Germany. It spoke to me even though it’s not a particularly loud polish. I love dark reds and especially if they’ve got shimmer in them too. So this polish had to be mine.

The formula was great and it’s drying time was very fast, so the two coats were almost self applying. I love formulas like that.

Two coats, no top coat yet:


I stamped on it too, to give it some extra life. I used a semi big square plate with the number to-11 on it, and stamped with Konad’s white stamping polish. I chose a very simple butterfly design and stamped it twice on each nail except for on the pinky, that only got one butterfly on it. And then I stamped a simple flower on the accent nail.

And here it is with a layer of Poshé top coat:



I quite like this. It is spring after all, and I’m so looking forward to seeing the first butterfly. :)


Opacity: 8/10
Colour, prettiness: 7/10
Durability: 7/10
Value for money: 8/10
Overall: 7.5/10
Buy again: Yes

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dark burgundy! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always loved burgundy and this is no exception. Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty! I just love butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! They're so special and unique and ... and... :D

      Delete
  3. Pretty color! I love how you added the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I very seldom leave a polish as it is. :)

      Delete
  4. Nice! Looks very cute with the butteflys and flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful colour! Love it with the butterflies too. So springlike.

    I just found your blog through the GiveawayLifestyle's blog hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... I agree, and I love spring so much!! :)
      It's nice to meet you!!

      Delete
  6. Ohhh very pretty colour! I love the stamping too :]

    ReplyDelete