Sunday, March 18, 2012

Color Club ~ Otherworldly

Color Club ~ Otherworldly
Medium blue with white “glitter”


Color Club is one of my favourite brands. It almost never lets me down and it comes in so many beautiful and special colours.

“Otherworldly” is no exception. I really like this colour - the blue is beautiful, and the white element of the “glitter” is not really glitter, but more like white microdots embedded in the blue.

The formula was fantastic, the polish glided right on, and it took only two coats to reach full opacity. Drying time between the coats was remarkably fast.

Two coats, no top coat:


Some of the glitter is holographic though, it just doesn’t show on the nails. Here’s a blurry pic of the bottle to show it:


I stamped on it – a cat design from an XL stamping plate named “H”. I used Konad’s white stamping polish.


I really love this manicure – it’s both pretty and cute at the same time. What do you think?


Opacity: 8/10
Colour, prettiness: 9/10
Durability: 8/10
Value for money: 9/10
Overall: 9/10
Buy again: Yes

12 comments:

  1. Wow that is a stunning colour! I love the stamping too. Very cute ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I was very surprised over how cute the stamp actually came out. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, that blue is amazing! I love the little flecks in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. It's like a glitter but without the glittery effect. :)

      Delete
  3. Great color and the cats make it so cute!

    -Ash
    Beauty Flawed

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! I love the little kitties. Do you have a link to the plate? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'll check if I can find a link to you later, when I get home. X

      Delete
  5. I just squealed with delight when I saw the little kitties konad! soooo cute! and the blue is such an amazing shade. I love the glitter!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm glad you liked it. I really liked it too. :)

      Delete