Thursday, March 1, 2012

February Nail Mail

Here are the polishes that I enrolled in my stash during February.

First some Barry M polishes, that I just couldn't live without: 

Lilac foil, Lavender and Hologram
Lilac foil should be just as perfect for stamping as their silver and gold foil polishes. We'll see about that. 


Vivid Purple, Bright Purple, Shocking Pink and Racing Green

I bought the following in a blog sale: 

China Glaze: Techno Teal and Blue Hawaiian. Orly: Royal Velvet

Dare to Wear: Love Potion and Dancing Shoes.
Cácee BFF: Lucy. Finger Paints: Vintage Violet
Sally Hansen: Insta-Dri: Blazing Blue and Rapid Red.
Teflon Tuff: Wink, and X-treme Wear: Disco Ball

I was also so very lucky to win the first prize in Caitt's Giveaway. Here's what I won: 

OPI: Pearl of Wisdom, I'm not really a waitress and The Color to Watch

And she even threw an extra prize in, which wasn't mentioned at all: 

BYS: Voodoo Violet
Thanks, Caitt, I can't tell how excited I was to find this extra gem in the box!!


I bought these myself:

Sinful Colors: Sugar sugar, Pearl Harbor and L.A.Colors: Voodoo

L.A.Girls Rock Star: Punk, Overdose and Groupie

Jordana: Purple Glam and Cosmic

That's it for February. I have said to myself that I won't be buying polishes in March, but I have ordered some polishes in February that hasn't arrived yet, so there will be a March Nail Mail post whether I keep that promise to myself or not. :D 

We'll see how it goes. Perhaps I stumble over a polish that is too hard to live without! ;) 

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Jaaaah! Nu har jeg tålmodigt taget billeder måneden igennem, så nu skulle de lige flashes lidt. :D

      Delete
  2. Ooh you have a lot of additions there! I particularly like the Barry M purple glitter :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually wearing that glitter on my toenails right now. :)

      Delete