Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Misa ~ Like it like that


Misa ~ Like it like that
Bright metallic green with just a hint of blue shimmer


I don’t know if I’ve told you before, but I’m definitely a Misa fangirl. I think they make great colours – and they are often one coaters, because the pigmentation is so strong. Today I’m wearing “Like it like that”, a beautiful metallic, bright green. That was actually a one coater – but I gave it two, to see if that enhanced the colour. It didn’t really, so next time I’ll probably just stick with one. I’ll also test to see if this polish can actually work as a stamping polish. We’ll see about that.

The formula was great – it was such an easy polish to apply, it almost spread out over the nail without me doing anything.

So here’s two coats, no top coat:


I wanted a stamp on it, and went for Konad stamping plate M21. I stamped with Essence’s silver stamping polish “Stamp me! Silver”, and topped with Poshé’s top coat. I placed the butterflies randomly on each nail:


I can almost hear you say: “Didn’t she say silver? But those butterflies look golden…?” And you’re right. I did say (and mean) silver, but when I painted on the top coat, the butterflies changed colour from silver to gold! I was amazed that it was even possible.

It looks pretty good in my opinion, but I’m not really a golden kind of girl, so this’ll probably only last until tomorrow. :)

What do you think? Have you ever seen a stamp that changed colour when you added the top coat?



Opacity: 10/10
Colour, prettiness: 8/10
Durability: 9/10
Value for money: 9/10
Overall: 9/10
Buy again: Yes


6 comments:

  1. I think the gold butterflies look great with that green polish! I'm not sure I have seen a stamp that changes colour with a topcoat but I shall keep an eye out ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... haha! Please let me know if you ever come across a top coat changing mani. :D

      Delete
  2. Your butterflies are so pretty! Never heard of a polish changing color after top coat-very weird!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I was very happy with my butterflies. I've tried the colour change once before - where a not visible colour showed up after the application of top coat. Weird indeed!!

      Delete
  3. I don't have any Misas, but that's a great colour and finish. The colour changing reminds me of OPI Pink shatter - I put it over a blue polish and the shatter turned purple... interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds interesting - and as a bonus - it's like getting more colours in the stash! :)

      Delete