Thursday, March 15, 2012

Dare to wear ~ Love Potion


Dare to wear ~ Love Potion
Dark cherry red with multicoloured holographic glitter


Dare to wear! Yup. Sounds like my kind of nail polish. :D

I bought this in a blog sale, and I’m very glad I did, because it definitely lived up to it’s beautiful appearance in the bottle. As you know, this is not always the way it works.

Anyway - I gave two very easily applied coats for the desired opaqueness, and then a very thick layer of Poshé top coat, because the polish dried up with a very gritty finish. It didn’t show that much, but I could certainly feel it.


This is a very, very nice polish and extremely attractive. We like that :D



Unfortunately I dented it shortly after applying it. :/
 

Opacity: 9/10
Colour, prettiness: 10/10
Durability: 9/10
Value for money: 10/10
Overall: 9.5/10
Buy again: Yes


6 comments:

  1. Ej den er virkelig fin, dog ikke et mærke jeg kender. Hvor har du den fra? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeg kendte det heller ikke før jeg stødte på et blog-sale, hvor jeg heldigvis var hurtig nok til at skaffe mig denne, og én til, der er blå med glimmer. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, such a pretty purple! Wonder how it would look as a matte? By the way, I forgot to tell you that I passed an award on to you, Laine Award.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much - I'll look more into that over the weekend. :)
      I didn't think about mattifying this mani. I'll try that next time I wear it.

      Delete