Friday, March 23, 2012

Dry hands and cuticles ~ Balm

Winter and polish remover is hard on the hands. I use a lot of hand lotion, but it's not always enough. 

I bought this balm, that should be great for very dry skin and for what the sales dude called "problem areas". It can be used on irritated skin and is apparently also good if you have little wounds and stuff on your fingers.

Here's what it looks like: 


"Kisses aren't just felt on the lips" - is what it says. 


It looks a bit like vaseline, but it doesn't feel like that at all. I rub it in around my cuticles in the evening, and let it work its wonders. I've used it for about a week now, and I really think it did magic to my cuticles and fingertips. 

The balm contains lanolin, carthamus, tinctorius oil, olea europaea oil and lots of other oils and butters I've never heard of before. But thumbs up for this product! ♥


Next thing up has got nothing to do with hands and fingers, but winter is rough on the lips too, so my boyfriend bought me these two: 


They're both from H & M, and here's what they look like if you open them: 


Lip balms! A little bit greasy, but they definitely work. And I just love the containers. :) 


What do you do to keep your hands and fingers in good shape? 


6 comments:

  1. Cute! :)

    Jeg bruger Burt's bees cuticle cream. Virker for mig, og dufter dejligt af citrus...

    Kh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Det har jeg godt læst om, og kun gode ting, så det må jeg også prøve engang. :)
      Kh!

      Delete
  2. Im not entirely sure what the person above me is saying, but if they are saying Burt's Bees is good then I agree :P I have their new face moisturizer and I love it. :)

    ps - I found you courtesy of The Giveaway Lifestyles Blog hop :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what she's saying. :D
      I would follow you back, but I don't know how when you're on Google+
      :)

      Delete
  3. I'm bad at keeping my hands nice because I'm always doing something with them whether it be typing up a storm of dishes or other stuff. Looks like a great product!

    -Ash
    Beauty Flawed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm exactly the same - so bad at keeping them nice. It's only when I see my dry cuticles and hands on the pics - which really doesn't keep secrets - that I realize that something needs to be done. :)

      Delete