Monday, March 5, 2012

Orly ~ Entourage

Orly (mini bottle) ~ Entourage
Burgundy jelly base with silver, pink and burgundy glitter


When I first saw this polish I almost didn’t believe my eyes. I absolutely love dark red polishes and you should all know by now that I’m a glitter addict – and this polish is the two combined into one beautiful polish.

I only found it as a mini bottle though, which is a shame, but I can’t actually remember having used up any other polishes but top coats and base coats recently so I guess I’ll survive. :D


The formula was okay, but I could feel that I had to be somewhat careful not to pull all the glitter down the nail as I painted it on. It had a tendency to do that both on the first coat, and also on the second. It definitely needed two coats for desired opacity.

No top coat yet:


I stamped on it and I used a design from a big plate marked “K”, and chose a dragon. I used Konad’s white stamping polish for the design.


I used “Out the door super fast drying top coat”, but I certainly won’t be using that over stamping again. The formula is very thin, and it pulls on the design even when using as few brush strokes as possible.

But I do love this mani. It’s SO me!!
 

Opacity: 8/10
Colour, prettiness: 10/10
Durability: 9/10
Value for money: 9/10
Overall: 9/10
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: