Saturday, March 10, 2012

Color Club ~ Wink, wink, twinkle


Color Club ~ Wink, wink, twinkle
Magenta crème with holographic micro glitter


I was browsing through a box of polishes the other day, and found this little gem amongst a bunch of other Color Clubs. There’s no doubt that this polish has been sitting in my stash of untried polishes for way too long.

It’s from the ‘Starry Temptress’ collection, Summer 2011.

It was a dream to apply. The glitter spreads evenly without much of an effort, and this could easily have been a one coater. I decided to give it two anyway, to see the full potential of this beauty. I was not disappointed. Color Club remains number one on my list of favourite polishes.

Here it is, two coats, one coat of Color Club top coat:




The colour is just me, and I think it fits my skin tone perfectly! The glitter is subtle enough to not take over the manicure completely, which is great when the colour looks so good. I love this colour so much that I didn’t want to take it off again – and I can assure you that doesn’t happen very often!

What do you think?


Opacity: 10/10
Colour, prettiness: 10/10
Durability: 10/10
Value for money: 10/10
Overall: 10/10
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! You can't go wrong with pink and glitter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy this polish, although it may be too magenta-y for me.
    I tagged you in a pseudo get-to-know-me Blog Tag called 11 questions:) it's here: http://cosmet-a-holic.blogspot.com/2012/03/11-questions-tag.html I hope you don't hate me for it, i thought it'd be fun:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, I won't hate you for it. I'll look more into it later on, thank you very much. :)

      Delete