Saturday, March 17, 2012

Kiko ~ 300 and 231

Kiko ~ 300
Dark teal/blue with tiny glass flecks/flakies


Kiko is an Italian brand that is only available in Germany, Portugal, Spain, Italy, United Kingdom and France. Unfortunately I don’t live in any of these six countries, so usually Kiko is out of range for me. But I’ve been on vacation to Germany recently and visited a pretty big Kiko shop in Berlin, and it was sooo difficult to choose between all the pretty polishes and the gorgeous make up. I ended up buying three nail polishes and three eye shadows. I’d like to have bought more, but I had to limit my shopping at that point.

One of the polishes I bought was No. 300. It doesn’t have a real name, just this number, which is silly in my opinion.

The polish itself is teal-ish, and not quite as blue as on my pictures. I wear two coats and a layer of Poshé top coat:



The formula is pretty good – a bit on the thin side, but not runny or sheer, so it was easy to work with.


The day after I decided to spice it up with another Kiko, namely number 231, which is a clear base with glitter in it. 


Kiko is definitely a brand worth looking out for!


Opacity: 8/10
Colour, prettiness: 8/10
Durability: 8/10
Value for money: 8/10
Overall: 8/10
Buy again: Yes

12 comments:

  1. Pretty, 231 kinda reminds me of China Glaze Snowglobe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a little bit, only the glitter is bigger in the Kiko. :)

      Delete
  2. årh glimmer! :) Hvad ligger priserne på for Kiko?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeg mener, at jeg gave 4 euro for neglelakkerne, undtagen glimmeren, som var på tilbud til 2,50 :) Det gider man godt!

      Delete
    2. Ej havde forventet det var meget dyrere! Kup priser :) skal seriøst snart ud og rejse og hamstre ;)

      Delete
    3. Seriøst? Ej, jeg er vildt misundelig!
      Kan man bestille? Altså... seriøst... hvis der nu var noget, man ikke kunne leve uden? Jeg skal nok betale porto osv! :)

      Delete
    4. Nej nej nej :) jeg VIL gerne ud og rejse ;) men du er den første som får besked hvis det blir aktuelt :D

      Delete
    5. Ah!! :D Jeg vil også gerne ud og rejse! :) Og tark!!! <3

      Delete