Friday, March 16, 2012

This or That?

I saw this on Kirsty's blog Blissful Beauty and thought it would be fun to try out. :)

Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi Max is my all time favourite!
Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt? Ice Cream, allthough I don't really eat any of it very often.
Clothes or Makeup? Both. First clothes, and then makeup! :)
Hair spray or frizz lotion?  Frizz lotion to keep the curls under control.
T.V or Book? Book. I love reading and I find TV extremely boring and uninteresting.
Pool or Beach? Umm... Pool. Sitting in the shadow enjoying a good book.
Water or Soda? Soda. I should drink more water, but I really enjoy soda.
Sandals or Boots? Sandals.Mostly because I prefer when it's warm.
Purse or Backpack? Purse, unless I'm travelling, then it's backpack!
Team Jacob or Team Edward? Team Jacob. I like wolves better than vampires.
Wizards of Waverly Place or Hannah Montana?  I have never even heard about Wizards of Waverly Place, so I guess it'll have to be Hannah Montana, even though I'm not really a fan.
Mall or Online Shopping? Online shopping. It expands the options!
Tennis or Soccer? If I have to chose it'll be soccer, but I'm not really interested in neither of the two.
MAC or Maybelline? MAC. It's too expensive, but man, they've got some really cool stuff.

That's it.

 If you do this tag I'd be happy if you left a link to it in the comments below.

8 comments:

  1. Haha, epic picture with the tag post. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it would make a nice change from all the nail polish pics. :D

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed reading this :-) I will let you know when I do it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodie! I'm looking forward to reading your answers to it! :)

      Delete
    2. I'm doing it on Sunday :-)

      Delete
    3. Cool! I'll definitely be reading it! :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for following my blog, just followed you too. Great Post, enjoyed reading it :D

    ReplyDelete