Tuesday, March 27, 2012

P2 ~ Fever (650)


P2 ~ Fever (650)
Clear red with shimmer, almost metallic


P2 is a brand I have only ever seen in Germany, so when I get the chance I always make sure I check out their stands.

I fell for this bright red instantly and bought it in the hope that it would look just as good on my nails as it did in the bottle. I was not disappointed. I hate being disappointed!

The formula was quite good, not too thick and not too runny but somewhere in between. It would have been very easy to apply if it hadn’t been for the weird little brush - that made it a bit tricky to work with. I managed to apply a couple of coats evenly. I’m always happy when a polish glides on without leaving brush strokes or bald spots. :)

Here is the prettiness, two coats, no top coat:


I chose a skull stamp for this mani, from the plate QA5 which actually holds two different sizes of the skull. I like that. I often double stamp on the thumb because the design that fits the other fingernails perfectly looks a bit lonely on the bigger thumbnail. But designs in two different sizes solve that little problem.

I used a cheap no name black stamping polish, and sealed it all up with Poshé’s top coat. I love using that for stamping because it doesn’t pull on the designs.


What do you think? I find it really cool.


Opacity: 8/10
Colour, prettiness: 8/10
Durability: 8/10
Value for money: 8/10
Overall: 8/10
Buy again: Yes

14 comments:

  1. I haven't seen too many posts about this brand but I seem to remember that I've loved the colour in every one. This one is another winner. Gorgeous colour and I love love love the skulls! I actually bought that set of plates too and it was mostly for the skulls. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also bought the plate for the skulls, which I absolutely love! I bought a blue P2 in Germany as well, which I'll try out soon. Then we can decide whether that's a winner or not. I think it is. :)

      Delete
  2. That polish is gorgeous. & I love the stamping :]]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I was pleased to get my hands on that colour. :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks, everything is beautiful here too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute! following you from For Friends & Followers Blog Hop Week 19 from the giveaway lifestyle. great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool! I love the little skull accents you did =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's sweet of you, and I'm in love with the little skulls! :)

      Delete