Sunday, May 20, 2012

Angry Birds on my nails!!

Angry Birds on my nails!!
A tribute to one of my favourite games


Do you play “Angry Birds”? I do! I just love to hurls those little angry birds at the naughty pigs and try and get the stolen eggs back.

So when I saw a stamping plate with “Angry Birds” motifs on it, I bought it on the spot! The plate is called KD4.

Here’s what I ended up with. The picture is taken in the sun, and there is no top coat on the design yet.


 Isn’t that sweet? Here’s a picture where the top coat is on, and it’s taken in my light box.


I used three different polishes for this mani.


The green is China Glaze’s “In the lime light”, which is a neon green that dries up matte. It’s a complete killer to work with, the formula is so difficult, and it took three coats to make it look acceptable.

The yellow is no. 51 from the Swedish brand Viva la Diva. I don’t own many yellows, but I’d say that this formula is acceptable for a yellow. It covered relatively well in only two coats.

The red is an H&M/Disney polish called Berry Love, and considering that this is a cheap polish, it’s a dream to work with. It’s a one coater and the polish just glides on without any effort at all. I used two coats though, just because I had to wait for the other polishes to dry anyway :D

Here’s the polish on my nails, ready to be stamped on.


I think it’s quite fun to wear different polishes on each fingernail. I think I’ll do that more often in future.

What do you think? Are you an Angry Birds-fan or not?

14 comments: