Sunday, May 13, 2012

Swap with A Girl and her Polish

I've got nail mail! This time it was from A Girl and her Polish, who was so sweet to say yes to swapping with me. She lives in the US and has access to a lot of polishes that are not available to me.If you don't know her already, you should totally check her blog out. She's making such great manis and she takes beautiful pictures!

Here's the fantastic haul that arrived yesterday:

Sinful Colors: Nail Junkie, I love you. Orly: Mysterious Curse, Grave Mistake
Sinful Colors' Nail Junkie has been a lemming of mine for a long time. Now it's mine, woohoo!!! 

Look how beautiful it is!This'll be the first one I'll be trying on!

Sinful Color's Nail Junkie up close

I also got Maybelline polishes. I know Maybelline, but this series called "Color Show" is not available here. Cool and nice colours, and just me!

Maybelline Color Show: Keep up the flame, Tenacious Teal, Styled Out, Blue Freeze
Then there's Nina Ultra Pro, I've never even heard of the brand, but man, that purple glitter is just fantastic! Ma.Nish.Ma is also completely unknown to me, but it's a very pretty blue. I've got a couple of toppers from NYC myself, but not "Big City Dazzle" which is very pretty and sparkly, so that's great. I know both China Glaze and Color Club, and I am a huge fan! Good picks!!

Nina Ultra Pro: Purple-Xing, Ma.Nish.Ma: Bolts of Blue, NYC: Big City Dazzle,
China Glaze: Flying Dragon, Color Club: Metamorphosis
And there were other things than polishes in the package! 
Face masks, hand scrub and body scrub.


And candy! I've already tasted the "Now and Later" (what a funny name!) and I like them, especially the blue raspberry. :D I'm looking forward to trying the other deliciousnesses.


I loved everything! I can't wait to try all the new pretties on. ♥



12 comments:

  1. Nail junkie looks gorgeous! Can't wait to see it on :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks even more stunning in real life than on pics, yay! :)

      Delete
  2. Ihhhhhhh!! Nail junkie er virkelig fin! Glæder mig til at se den!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Det er bare en fantastisk glimmer. Jeg véd, at den kan leve op til mine forventninger :)

      Delete
  3. Great swap hun, everything looks lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that she sent you candy. Good choices too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice swap, I understand why you are so pleased :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Opening the box was just like having an extra Christmas eve! :)

      Delete
  6. Fun stuff! Those Maybelline Color Show are just starting to appear here--I've only seen in two stores so far, so you've got them before a lot of people. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know, and that pleases me a lot :) I doubt we'll even see them in the shops here :/

      Delete