Friday, May 18, 2012

OPI ~ Divine Swine


OPI ~ Divine Swine
Clear base packed with pink glitter and larger silver glitter


This is a short follow up post to my post from yesterday about Flormar U26. I have recently bought a couple of the glitters from OPI’s Muppet series from holiday 2011. I’ve been looking at them since their first press release, and I almost got myself talked out of buying any of them, seeing that they had to be layered. I like glitter that can be applied to opaqueness on its own! But at some point I bought them anyway – they are so pretty.

After I had put on the Flormar, I knew I had found the perfect match for the Divine Swine.

Here’s one coat over the Flormar:


I had no problems with the application at all. The glitter spread out nicely and I liked the amount of large silver glitters that ended up on my nails. No fishing necessary, I like that!

I was surprised over how relatively fast this OPI dried. I don’t know if it’s because it’s a glitter or what, but it’s good. Thumbs up for that.


Opacity: -/10
Colour, prettiness: 9/10
Durability: 5/10
Value for money: 6/10
Overall: 6.5/10
Buy again: Yes

17 comments:

  1. This glitter made an amazing combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I ended up being happy I bought the OPI after all. :)

      Delete
  2. It looks gorgeous, and I love the name Devine Swine LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that the OPI people spend quite a lot of time coming up with creative names :D

      Delete
  3. Jeg oplever også at mine OPI lakker tørrer hurtigt :) både glimmer og alm ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Det oplever jeg til gengæld nærmest *aldrig* med de almindelige. Grrr! :D

      Delete
    2. Jeg fylder for det meste også bare en masse Seche Vite på :-D

      Delete
    3. Jaehhh, men det er jo snyd! :D

      Delete
  4. Very pretty combo. OPI Divine Swine and Flormar polish look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome combo! It makes it that much more sparkly!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does. If it had sparkled more, I would have had to wear sunglasses :D

      Delete
  6. So pretty! Glitter definitely dries faster than other polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which makes it perfect that it's an impatient person like myself that's a huge glitter fan :D

      Delete