Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sephora in Denmark!

It finally happened! Sephora opened a huge store in the centre of Copenhagen yesterday. I was there, obviously. And I took a few photos! 

Here's what I came for in the first place: 


Sephora's own nail polish line. The small bottles hold 5 ml (0.16 Oz) and cost 35DKK (6.14US$/3.85GP£). The larger bottles hold the double amount and are only a fraction more expensive, but they don't come in as many cool colours! 


They also sell Nails Inc. It's the first time I've seen that here. Prices are high though - from 120 to 135 DKK (21US$/13.2GP£ to 23.7US$/14.85GB£). I've seen them online in European shops for about 100 DKK. 

Here's some other stuff I liked. Lipsticks! 


There were so many colours that it was insane! I believe the price was 120DKK (21US$/13.2GP£) for a lipstick. 

Bath stuff. Too bad I don't have a tub! 


And more bath stuff. I'd absolutely love to own a tub!!!


And the best of all? I got a free present. I could chose between a tiny bottle of perfume, a lip balm and a nail polish. Guess which I chose! ;)

Here it is, my first Sephora nail polish. It's called L15. 


They had so many cool colours, but you could only chose from a limited range of colours that they selected. I liked this blue/teal one the best. 

The formula looks great and the brush is nice and flat.  I like that.


I'm going back there today. I'm invited to a special event. Hurray! 

--------------

Danish summary:
Sephora åbnede sin første butik i Danmark i går, midt i København. Hurra!!!

20 comments:

  1. Good stuff! I love that they gave you a freebie :-)
    Enjoy your special event!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love freebies. I fell in love with a flakie there, but I didn't buy it. I'll buy it later today instead :)

      Delete
  2. Jealous, me, naahh.. Or maybe a little. As far as I know there are no Sephora store in Sweden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am over thrilled that they chose Denmark for this Sephora. I haven't heard of any in Sweden either. Not yet anyway.

      Delete
  3. I'm so happy they decided to make a store in Denmark! It's really an amazing store, it's huge and I could just stay in there forever :D I hope I'll get some good stuff at the event tonight :) Cool post! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to be all over the place tonight! Woohooo!!! ♥

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Ja jeg tog dem faktisk mest til dig! Så selv tak. :)

      Delete
    2. Hehe :) hvad er det for et event i har været til? :)

      Delete
    3. Illum, hvor Sephora ligger, havde late night shopping for dem, med Illum-kort, og man måtte tage en ven med - hurra. Og så kunne man få 20 % på alt Sephora's eget. Fedt!
      Største minus er, at de ikke har Hello Kitty neglelak. Er jeg virkelig nødt til at tage til USA for at få det?? O_o

      Delete
    4. What?!! Buhhh altså. Ja det skal du, og køb også lige en til mig :)

      Uhhhh købte du noget??!!! :) :) :)

      Delete
    5. Okay - hvad farve skal du have? ;)
      Jeg købte 8 neglelakker, hvoraf de 6 er til mig selv, og så købte jeg en øjenskygge. :)

      Delete
    6. Åhh bare flasken er formet som Hello Kitty er alt andet vist ligemeget ;)

      Ejjjj glæder mig til at se de nye køb!! :)

      Delete
    7. Det skal jeg huske! ;D

      Jeg har ikke taget billeder endnu, og jeg fik også skrevet forkert. Jeg købte 7 neglelakker, 5 til mig selv, og ikke 6. Det andet var vist ønsketænkning! :D

      Delete
  5. So cool! Here in Italy we have Sephora but I never bought these polishes. I have to buy some!
    www.missadelinne.com

    Missadelinne's Fanpage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only ever visited Sephora on a vacation until now. That was in Prague. Oh heaven - prices were fantastic compared to here! :)

      Delete
  6. Cool, congrats! Maybe Sephora will finally make it to Germany too, they have shops all over Europe but not here yet :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But you have so many other cool drugstores all over Germany. I wish we had DM, Rossmann or Müller here! :)

      Delete