Thursday, May 17, 2012

Flormar ~ U26


Flormar ~ U26
Magenta packed with micro glass flecks


Flomar is not a brand that I’m previously familiar with. I’ve not seen it online; I’ve only seen it on my vacations. It’s super cheap polish and some of the colours are just too amazing to let go.

Take this one for instance, U26. I think it’s the shiniest magenta polish I’ve got.

The formula is fine, I had no problems with applications at all, and it took two easy coats to reach opacity. Drying time was on the average side – not boringly slow but not super fast either. Nothing that a layer of Seche Vite couldn’t fix.

Here’s a picture of Flormar U26 in the sun. No top coat.


Look at that shimmer! It’s just amazing. I am so happy that the sun was out for this polish so she could show herself from her prettiest side.

Here’s another pic. I’ve added a thin layer of Seche Vite, and the pic is taken in my lightbox, which dulls the shimmery effect, but shows the polish from another pretty side.


I bought four Flormars on my vacation to Hungary. I’ll try the other three soonish. :)

Do you own any Flormar polishes?


Opacity: 7/10
Colour, prettiness: 10/10
Durability: 8/10
Value for money: 1/10
Overall: 8.75/10
Buy again: Yes

22 comments:

  1. I don't own any Flormar's, but love to try them sometime. This one is really gorgeous, I think I like it the best on the light box photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, the polish just went shimmer-crazy in the sun. Like a disco ball! :D

      Delete
  2. Den er virkelig flot :) Er heller ikke bekendt med mærket, synes egentlig printet på flasken ser lidt rodet ud... Eller er det bare mig? :) Men det kan jo være ligemeget når det er det indeni der tæller :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Du er helt ret, der er ikke det pæneste design på flasken. Og hvad der er endnu værre er, at flasken er lige nøjagtig for høj til at være i mine kasser! Grr!! :/

      Delete
  3. I like this one!
    Flormar is one of the brands which is easy to get in my town, so of course I have some :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually saw the purple magnetic you showed the other day, it was really nice. I'm not into magnetics, so it's a huge thing for me to say :D

      Delete
  4. Hello! =)

    Wow, this polish is stunning! All that sparkle in the first photo is amazing. This one is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and welcome back :)
      Thank you so much - it was quite a coincidence that I found this polish. It was sold in some kind of market place in a mall. :)

      Delete
  5. I've been lucky to get a few Flormars in swaps; this purple looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very lucky indeed! And they've got a huge range of colours too.

      Delete
  6. Thank you, I was very pleased with this myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very gorgeous. No, I haven't tired any of Flormars. But they look like a good quality polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Considering how cheap they are, they are amazingly good.

      Delete
  8. I don't have this brand but maybe I'll find it on my trip to Holland this summer. The colour is gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cross my fingers that you find it on your vacation. :)

      Delete
  9. Really pretty! Can we get it here in the US, do you know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I'm sorry, I don't know if you can. Perhaps some of the US girls can help? :)

      Delete
  10. I really, really want some Flormar polishes! SO lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must say that I'm very impressed with the Flormar polishes I've got. :)

      Delete