Saturday, June 9, 2012

Anny ~ Absolutely Fuchsia


Anny ~ Absolutely Fuchsia  
Fuchsia infused with tiny glass flecks

Meet my one and only Anny nail polish: Absolutely Fuchsia. I bought her in a Douglas shop in Berlin, Germany. She’s fuchsia and just loaded with shimmer.

The application was easy. The brush is wide and flat and makes it easy to spread the polish evenly onto the nails. Drying time was average on the first coat, but the second coat was definitely on the slow side.

I applied two coats of Anny and one coat of Seche Vite, and here’s what it ended up looking like:



I ended up leaving her like she was – it’s not often I do that, but I think this polish deserves all the attention it can get. 

Here’s a shot from another angle to show you how she really shines.



Anny polishes retails for €9.50 in Germany. A bit pricey – that’s why I only got this one. :D


Do you like it? Do you know this brand? Do you own any?

Opacity: 7/10
Colour, prettiness: 9/10
Durability: 7/10
Value for money: 7/10
Overall: 7.5/10
Buy again: Yes

26 comments:

  1. Anni is gorgeous - I'll look for that brand when I soon go to Germany (and a Douglas) for a little shopping, but I agree, she is a bit pricey LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I spent half an hour in that Douglas, just considering whether it was worth the money or not :D I'll look out for Anny polishes on your blog!

      Delete
  2. Very great color! I love it. Anny can be bought here in Douglas shops but I never bought any.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand that. I wasn't tempted to buy other Anny polishes than this one either :)

      Delete
  3. Really pretty colour, I love all the sparkles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this polish is so pretty! =)) I saw these polishes in my country, but I didn't buy any because of the price. But now I might check them again. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am kind of glad that they don't sell them here. My wallet likes that :D

      Delete
  5. I like it! But hadn't heard of the brand until now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It's the first time I've seen them in Germany even though I've been there many times :)

      Delete
  6. Wow, really pretty! So much shimmer! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's crazy that there can be so much shimmer in one bottle! :)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Next time I'll try and stamp on it :)

      Delete
  8. Never hear dog it but love it. Really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The brand was new to me as well, but I'm glad I discovered it :)

      Delete
  9. This is a really beautiful polish, I love it! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Next time I think I'll do some nail art on it :)

      Delete
  11. This reminds me a lot of Zoya Carly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool. I don't own any Zoya polishes just yet, but I have seen they make a lot of pretties :)

      Delete
  12. I really love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have only one anny nail polish :) I bought it for the name "never can say goodbye" but I want to buy this one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ... and in the same series of polishes "Bourlesque" is very pretty too! I didn't see it when I was there though :) My Visa card thanks me for that :D

    ReplyDelete