Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Nail Mail from Katee

Nail mail - you just gotta love it! <3

I did another swap with Katee from "A girl and her polish", and was very excited when the parcel showed up. I love getting parcels, and especially if there's nail polish in them!

I opened it, and see what was inside: 


And inside of that large bag of bubble wrap was this exciting sight: 


Eep!! :D I carefully unwrapped each and every one of them, and here's what was inside: 


Looks like a great haul, right? Let's take a closer look at them all: 

OPI - Fiercely Fiona from the Shrek collection

Spoiled by Wet n Wild: Trust Fund Baby, Are Mermaids Real? and Jewelry Heist

Spoiled by Wet n Wild: The Parking Meteor Expired, My Saturn Broke Down, Distant Memory, Show me the Money

Spoiled by Wet n Wild: Ants in my Pants, Pick your Poison, Shuffle the Deck

Isn't that just a great haul? 

Thanks Katee, for doing this swap with me. <3

16 comments:

  1. Great Haul! I need to make some swapping friends! Who doesn't love nail mail?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nail mail is just amazing. And I had another one just now. Hooray! :D

      Delete
  2. Arrrrgggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors - sooo not envious, cough, sough ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love spoiled nail polish! It's got a lot of cute polishes and it great quality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are my first Spoiled polishes, but I must say that they look very promising. I'm especially thrilled over "Ants in my Pants", which I've been wanting for quite a while now! :)

      Delete
  5. Nice. I love nail mail. Can't wait to see what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall do my best to live up to everybody's expectations

      Delete
  6. What an amazing mail haul! I didn't even know Wet n Wild had an offshoot line, but they look fantastic. Love those glitters! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing haul! Love those Spoiled glitters!

    ReplyDelete