Thursday, June 14, 2012

Nail Mail from Elsa, part 2

Hi girls, 

Recently I did a swap with sweet Elsa from "Like a Candy Shop". You might remember that two out of six polishes got stolen on the way. If you don't remember that, you can read about it in this post. Elsa was soooo sweet to replace the stolen polishes, and they arrived today. And man, they were worth waiting for. 

Here's what I found when I openen the envelope:


Cute Diddl-wrapped polishes! *swoon* 
Note the envelope underneath - you can actually see how much tape she sealed this envelope with! 

And here's something else that was in the envelope: 


Face masks! I'm wearing the kiwi one as I write this. I've never tried a peel off mask before, so it'll be interesting to see how easy that comes off. To my surprise the content was actually orange. I must admit that I had expected it to be green, but that's probably just me! :D  I'm very curious to see the colour of the honey mask. I expect yellow, but it looks as if you never know!

Anyway - back to the nail polish - that's what you're here for after all. 

Here are the two polishes I received: 


Tadaaa! Two polishes I would never ever have been able to get my hands on without help from Elsa: It Style Nr. 41 and Layla Ceramic effect CE55.

Aren't they just fantastic? 

I got to go now, it's time to take off the face mask, haha!!

Thanks again, Elsa, you're the best!! <3

20 comments:

  1. I love peel-off masks! My face feels so cleam afterwards! The polishes look gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mask is off now, and yes, it feels great! I've only ever tried mud masks myself, so this was a brand new experience :)

      Delete
  2. ooo i can't wait for you to swatch the layla polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they are beautiful polishes, I would like to get my hands on them :) Can't wait for swatches or full manis with them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll be full manis, I hardly ever do "just swatches". I like to actually wear my pretty polishes :D haha!!

      Delete
    2. Yes, I think so too. I respect that others do swatches if that works for them, but when I actually spend time on doing my nails - then I want to enjoy looking at it too :)

      Delete
  4. Glad you got your missing polishes back! I love the wrappings!!! And now you've inspired me to try a peel-off mask ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wrappings were so cute!! And I can highly recommend a peel-off mask. It feels really weird as it dries, but afterward it feels fantastic :D

      Delete
  5. I would love to see how this Ceramic Effect polish looks like! Hope you will show the swatch of it:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promise to show the polish the moment I try it on :D

      Delete
  6. You are one lucky girl - and Elsa is a fantastic swapping partner. Nice polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yuppie! Soooo happy you liked the stuff! :D I'm going to try one of the masks you sent me too today ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really thrilled, and excited that all the stuff finally made it. You must have been using half a roll of tape! :D

      Delete
  8. The copper coloured polish looks interesting. Excited to see what it looks like when swatched. :)

    ReplyDelete